A clean home is a healthy home. And if you don’t have time to maintain a healthier home, this is where our house cleaning services come in. Hi! We are HouseGlitz, the best house cleaning service provider in Nashville, TN. If you need an emergency house cleaning, regular maid services, or just needing help with packing up for an early move, we’ve got you covered!
Houseglitz is a house cleaning servicing company that offers trained and experienced cleaning professionals and maid for hire services in Nashville, TN. With over four decades of valuable experience in the cleaning industry, we have made it our lifelong goal to promote clean, healthy spaces where families and working-class individuals can grow and thrive. Even personal workspaces and corporate offices need a cleaner set-up. A clean home is one of the very few spaces where we can feel safer from harmful bacteria, especially the virus. So, if you’re looking forward to having your home revamped and totally disinfected, you can quickly get in touch with us today!
The Dos & Don’ts: Everything You Need to Know About Home Cleanliness
Why is it so hard to maintain a house in Nashville?
Did you know that there are some hidden spots in your house that are home to some of the worst bacteria? Most bacteria can survive cold, dingy places such as E-coli and Salmonella. This includes places like the kitchen sink, items that are usually in contact with the skin, such as knobs, phones, handles, shared makeup bags and brushes, laundry, and even public spaces. We understand that sharing is inevitable and that most areas really do tend to attract many people, especially outdoors. As such, we have an updated list of some of the dos and don’ts of keeping your private spaces cleaner and hygienic.
- 1. Avoid getting in contact with strangers or people you may know that have been in contact with another stranger. Bacteria and viruses get passed along this way, so better be safe than sorry.
- 2. If you don’t have to, don’t go outside. It’s a time-saving and self-preserving way of being safe and avoiding any unwanted spending, and catching on illnesses along the way.
- 3. In terms of house cleaning, make it a point to clean your house regularly so that you can prevent unwanted microbes from entering your home. Do set a schedule for a general cleaning task for the whole household.
- 4. Consider hiring expert house cleaning services whenever you’re moving into a new apartment where a previous tenant once lived in to thoroughly clean and disinfect the whole house.
- 5. Keep your house cleaning supplies in a supply closet. Children often like to poke inside empty rooms and crevices, so to prevent any unwanted accidents or ingestion, always make sure to keep your cleaning products in a safe place.
Cleanliness is more than just about keeping a home spotless and immaculate. It can also be associated with other words such as safety and disease prevention measures for every family member who lives or visits the home on an occasional visit. Feeling safe and at peace should be the primary goal of building a house and keeping one.
Why Hiring an Occasional Household Cleaner Can Save You Time and Money?
Expert house cleaning services are the new, faster, and mobile solution for home cleaning. This is even better for working individuals struggling with juggling their house duties and professional work. The same thing can also happen for working-class parents who prefer to spend more time with the family than weekly house cleaning tasks.
So why is hiring an occasional house cleaner much more efficient and saves more money? Don’t clients usually spend money for us to do the cleaning? Technically, yes. But if you take a look at the services packages, you can see that cleaning companies usually come in prepared with the working staff and their cleaning equipment and cleaning products. Service packages that do not include such are also available for individuals who are very particular with their cleaning supplies. You don’t even have to pay for our cleaning products and equipment, but you can also even trust us to work on your home with very little to zero supervision.
HouseGlitz prides itself on delivering quality working staff trained to provide quality cleaning services and public trust. As such, you can feel at ease with us knowing that your home is being cared for and cleaned by the best house cleaning experts in Nashville, TN.
Cleaning Services We Provide
Our house cleaning services involve two service options: the maid cleaning service and the move-in/out house cleaning services. For a quick overview, here is some helpful information you can have regarding our cleaning services:
- ● Maid Cleaning – Maid cleaning duties include but are not limited to mopping, window and glass fixture cleaning, deep cleaning, and basically a total house cleaning makeover in general. We have lots of active-duty staff at the ready. You can require our services by getting n touch with our company representatives or simply messaging us right now. Maid cleaning services are great to avail regularly. Aside from emergency purposes, you can also schedule your cleaning services with us.
- ● Move-in & out Cleaning – Moving residences is never a tiny step. Aside from setting up your furniture or boxing your household items, cleaning the house, you’re moving in or out, is also essential. This shows that you care enough for the following individual who will move into the place and assures you that the site you’re moving into is safer and sanitary.
Our emergency cleaning services also cover immediate apartment cleaning services within reach. We understand that all living spaces deserve a thorough cleaning that only we can provide as a professional house cleaning company. Book a one-time service with us or a recurring one to get a free estimate. Our company offers free visits and assessments.
Experience a detailed home cleaning and planning service that you can see and feel. Unlike apartment cleaning services, residential home cleaning services can cost more depending on the number of appliances, rooms, and home furniture in need of a thorough cleaning. Hiring our residential maid cleaning services is beneficial to homes for the elderly, people whose health is compromised, and individuals with sensitive reactions to cleaning products. Here at HouseGlitz, we prioritize planning our cleaning services early on by considering every essential detail that the homeowners had to share with us. This is how we have managed to stay at the top. But deliver quality, personalized cleaning services for residences and spaces of all types.
When is it Time for a General Cleaning?
Depending on the side of your home, general cleaning and deep-cleaning services are often scheduled on a weekly or bi-monthly basis. This applies to bigger houses with busy people, corporate offices, studios, pool areas, and your indoor play area for the kids.
If you are never a fan of cleaning the house all by yourself, scheduling a holiday for the family is also an option. Simply leave your house keys with a trusted friend or a family member and allow the cleaning company some much-needed access to transform your home back to its former, cleaner glory.
Are you planning on hosting your special event anytime soon? A birthday party, perhaps? Focus your time on preparing the entire family for the big day instead of working yourself away with cleaning supplies. Schedule a service with us today!
Ways to Keep Everyone Safe from Toxic Fumes and Chemicals During Cleaning
Of course, what good would we be if we did not provide you with any essential tips and tricks in handling cleaning chemicals at home? In this part of the article, we’ll be telling you all about ways to keep yourself safe when handling toxic cleaning materials, as well as organic alternatives to keep your home safe and spotless.
Chemical Cleaning Options
- ● Use a bug spray to kill off tiny critters living inside the corners of your home. However, you may need to do this without kids and pets present. Also, don’t forget to wear the necessary protective gear to avoid getting into an accident.
- ● You can even use your rubbing alcohol to kill off any bacteria from joint surfaces for disinfection purposes.
- ● You can purchase your most preferred scents after cleaning out your air filters to deodorize the room.
Natural cleaning options
- ● Use baking soda to deodorize some parts of the home. They pair well with vinegar to remove clogs along with natural soaps and cleaning detergents.
- ● Use cornstarch to polish and clean sliding windows and many other glass surfaces for tougher stains.
- ● If you’re that sensitive to scents, you can purchase unscented soaps. Unscented soaps are biodegradable and can be used on various surfaces as they do not contain additives, fragrances, or dyes.
- ● Use lemon juice to remove grease.
- 1. Kitchen. Did you know that more than 75% of dish sponges have tested positive for E. coli, Salmonella, and fecal matter?
- 2. Knobs, Handles, and Switches. These are often some of the most obscure breeding grounds of germs.
- 3. Makeup Bag. You have better have second thoughts before sharing your makeup products and applicators with other people.
- 4. Bathroom. Keep your restrooms clean and well ventilated.
- 5. Laundry. It’s okay to share your clothes and wash your clothing articles with other people. However, do not leave your items unattended for a long time, as germs can make their way into your textile and infect you as soon as your immune system goes down.
- 6. Home Office & Living Room. Just because it’s your home doesn’t mean that the coast is clear. Practice safe, social distancing, and clean up after every visitor that enters your home.
- 7. Pets. Keep your pets groomed and tidy. Nowadays, most diseases can be readily transported by bodily fluids, so also try to refrain from kissing your pets.
- 8. Personal items. What’s safe for you may not be safe for other people. This is why we should always keep our private things to ourselves instead of sharing them.
In this part, we’re going to give you a short rundown on some of the specific cleaning services you can get from hiring professional house cleaners and other related professionals.
- ● Laundry Service: It is a cleaning service that involves washing, drying, folding clothes, and cleaning the homeowner’s house. This service is an excellent addition to your house cleaning services checklist because it maintains not the cleanliness inside your home and also keeps your clothes neat.
- ● Wall and Ceiling Cleaning: Some cleaning services may include wall and ceiling as part of a general household or office cleaning provided by the service provider. However, this type of cleaning is a specialty service. It includes thoroughly removing dirt, oil, stains, and grimes on the wall and ceiling for better lighting, cleanliness, and a healthy environment.
- ● Blinds Cleaning Services – The blinds in our homes or offices can be aluminum, PVC Venetian blinds, and wooden blinds. However, regardless of the blind type, all of them can attract dust. Thus, a specialty cleaning service can help in taking care of it. These blinds can be comfortably and correctly taken down for proper cleaning treatment by professionals with the right equipment.
- ● Chimney Sweep Services: Often, several homeowners forget to care for their chimneys. Your chimney can have remodeling, proper inspection, fireplace cleaning, and relining through professional cleaning services. These services can prevent soot buildup in your ducts, imposing a fire hazard.
- ● Medical Cleaning: This type of cleaning is usually for clinics and hospitals since they have higher standards for cleanliness. Other necessary cleaning supplies and equipment are needed for these types of commercial cleaning to prevent hospital-acquired infections.
If you’re planning on scheduling the perfect time for general cleaning, consider following our top 12 essential cleaning tips.
- 1. Establish a schedule for cleaning days where nobody can disrupt your cleaning craze. Better yet, you can hire some house cleaners to do the job for you while on a day trip.
- 2. Make a Time Schedule. Of course, cleaning has to be done only at certain hours to disturb anybody else, especially the neighbors.
- 3. Vacuuming and dusting. You vacuum right after dealing with dirt and clean out every piece of furniture all over the house.
- 4. Smooth countertops and other hard surfaces should be disinfected before and after use. You can use white vinegar or rubbing alcohol for this one.
- 5. Pay more attention to the tubs, sinks, and toilets. Don’t forget to stock up on bathroom cleaning products as well.
- 6. You can clean your bedding sheets and erase scuffs from your floor by scrubbing with tennis balls.
- 7. To remove hair from your carpet, you can use a squeegee. Human hair and pet hair can be very dangerous, especially for crawling babies.
- 8. The combination of grapefruit and salt can effectively remove bathtub and sink staining.
- 9. White bread can be scrubbed to remove oily fingerprints from your walls.
- 10. To get rid of stubborn and dirty stains, use brown Coca-Cola.
- 11. You may need to clean your displays with coffee filters.
- 12. You can use dryer sheets to clean your home’s baseboards.
Using alternative and innovating their materials is also part of the trade for house cleaning. While some prefer to use chemicals, other homeowners use organic cleaning agents to keep their homes pet-friendly. House cleaning services rely on using high-grade cleaning products, and you don’t even have to purchase them to try them. Luckily for you, house cleaning services like ours are already well-equipped with cleaning materials and cleaning tools.
Aside from cleaning out the living space where residents often stay, cleaning out the pool area for houses that have them is also very important. Bacteria buildup can cause your pool to smell and host dangerous bugs, so you might as well hire a house cleaning service provider to do the job.
HouseGlitz also offers residential and commercial pool cleaning services to get your pool up and ready for the summer or whenever you are planning on hosting a pool party within a week. Simply contact our website to discuss pricing estimates and follow our website for more house cleaning updates and services.
House cleaning is a noble job that we have solely relied on to support families through the decades. Here at HouseGlitz, not only do we value cleanliness, but we also value the importance of safer homes for better standards of living.
COVID-19 is the current enemy, so we are upping our house cleaning measures to ensure that the virus does not take hold of your pets, homes, and family members. Help us protect families in Nashville by securing our house cleaning services.
For more house cleaning information and services, you can contact us today!